Colorado Springs, Colorado
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages tumbling equipment and media.
- Sorts medical housings visually to meet requirements.
- Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- High School Diploma or GED preffered
- 1+ year of deburring experience with micro components and/or equivalent preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write in English
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints/department work orders
- Ability to handle small parts
- Effective communications skills
Contract to Direct
Monday through Friday