Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Title: Paralegal – Family Law
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background in substantive family law and experience working in a law firm or similar work environment.
- Knowledgeable in family law rules, regulations, and legal filing process
Duties and Responsibilities
- Highly motivated, self-starter, strong attention to detail, desire to commit to and help to grow with the law firm.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong organizational abilities, and meticulous attention to detail.
- You must have the ability to coordinate multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks while working in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate would have strong working knowledge of C.R.C.P. 16.2
- This position requires the successful candidate to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrated attention to minute details.
- Highly organized and efficient work style.
- Possesses strong communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in managing tight deadlines and handling sensitive information.
- Proficient in using and navigating Microsoft Office, Adobe, and timekeeping software.
- Prepare Exhibits
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Strong writer.
- Adobe or similar PDF editing programs.
Placement Type: Contract to Direct OR Direct
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $24.04 to $33.65 - Depending on Experience