Colorado Springs, Colorado
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up and operates automated systems to produce spring products that meet engineering drawing requirements and quality standards.
- Performs first article inspection and in-process quality checks.
- Performs routine operational preventative maintenance requirements.
- Monitors production schedules to ensure production commitments are met.
- Troubleshoots minor equipment issues.
- Assists with process improvement of automated systems and working conditions to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Logs in data entry information for all work orders into the ERP system.
- Ensures cleanliness of machines and surrounding areas.
- Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- Coursework in electronics, robotics, or electro-mechanical systems
- Associates Degree in related degree preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of relevant machine operating experience
- 3+ years of experience in a high volume production environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have good mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with a variety of gaging instruments and methods
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and work orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Willingness to learn
Contract to Direct
2nd shift 3:15pm to 1:45am