Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Title: Spring Technician.
Great manufacturing company that offer benefits upon hire!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows work order instructions(routers) in order to meet company and customer requirements.
- Utilizing microscope, the person cuts,welds, or closes coiled spring material involving various levels of complexity.
- Microscopically inspects work performed to ensure the product produced meets specifications.
- Record quantities of product finished using standard company methods.
- Maintains established performance levels on a consistent basis.
- Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- Must be able to sit for entire shift
- Must be able to read, communicate, follow and understand verbal and written work
- Understanding of the English language
- Must be capable of achieving performance levels as established.
- Ability to effectively use microscope (we will train) as an essential component of this position
- Able to work with calipers and micrometers (we will train)
- Basic math skills
Experience: 6 months of small part assembly is preferred, but not required
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Contract to hire opportunity
Monday- Friday: 6:00 am- 3:30 pm
Potential to rotate every other Saturday 6:30am to Noon