Service Delivery Tech II
Service Delivery Tech II
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jobs in Service Delivery exist to support the internal customer community by providing first line technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving those problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
Experienced helpdesk professional providing direct customer support, able to effectively manage sensitive and complex customer requests. Possesses broader knowledge to address problems escalated from more junior staff.
The Information Technology department exists to provide exceptional service to our employees and ultimately to our members through high quality/high value and secure technology solutions. We are a trusted partner with each of our business units. We will provide our business units with innovative, cost-effective solutions that are accurate, consistent, and timely. We will work together to achieve department objectives. We will be professional in our interactions with our customers (Ent employees) and our members. Finally, we will be concise, courteous, and accurate in our communications.
The Service Delivery team is a subset of the Information Technology department that supports the internal customer community by providing first tier technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving the problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
- First point of contact for customers to request assistance. This will be over various methods including, but not limited to, phone calls, emails, or ticketing portal 45%
- Receives and processes work requests that can be address by following standards procedures and using technical knowledge. Capable of understanding when thins need to be escalated. 35%
- Documents problems and resolutions.. 10%
- Assist on company or department projects. 5%
- Operates effectively as a part of a lager team and in managing own work. 5%
Other duties as required:
- To ensure that emerging or unexpected member / organizational needs are appropriately addressed in a timely fashion.
- Data governance helps to ensure that data is usable, accessible, and protected. If you are designated as a Data Custodian, Data Steward, or Data Owner, you are subject to the additional duties outlined in the employee handbook as part of your essential job duties.
- 2+ years of experience in technical helpdesk role (Required)
- 1+ years of experience with Episys Quest (Preferred)
- 1+ years of financial Institution employment (Preferred)
- High School Diploma/G.E.D
- Able to take and pass drug screening
- Possesses working knowledge of standard desktop hardware and software.
- Developing basic knowledge of networking topologies and related devices.
- Can independently handle all routine and many non-routine inquiries and problems.
- Developing good understanding of the different IT functions and key roles in Ent in order to effectively escalate technical issues.
- Basic understanding of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and IT colleagues.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer service.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA or similar certification (Preferred)
Attendance / fulfillment of duties: Since collaboration with members and / or colleagues is essential to the completion of assigned duties, adherence to your assigned work schedule is required. Failure to meet the expectations and standards for this position may result in corrective action in accordance with the schedule outlined in the employee handbook.
Long term contract: 1 year
Hours: Monday- Friday 8 AM- 5 PM, possible overtime
Pay range for Tech II: $21.68 -$28.30