Service Delivery Tech I
Service Delivery Tech I
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jobs in Service Delivery exist to support the internal customer community by providing first line technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving those problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
Entry level helpdesk professional providing direct customer support. Resolves general issues and escalates more difficult problems to Level 2 staff.
The Information Technology department exists to provide exceptional service to our employees and ultimately to our members through high quality/high value and secure technology solutions. We are a trusted partner with each of our business units. We will provide our business units with innovative, cost-effective solutions that are accurate, consistent, and timely. We will work together to achieve department objectives. We will be professional in our interactions with our customers (Ent employees) and our members. Finally, we will be concise, courteous, and accurate in our communications.
The Service Delivery team is a subset of the Information Technology department that supports the internal customer community by providing first tier technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving the problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
- First point of contact for customers to request assistance. 50%
- Receives and processes work requests that can be address by following standards procedures, such as resetting passwords. 20%
- Resolves problems in a timely fashion, following established procedures. 10%
- Able to conduct triage of incidents/ service request and escalates as appropriate. 10%
- Documents problems and resolution. 5%
- Operates effectively as a part of a lager team and in managing own work. 5%
- 1+ years of IT experience (Preferred)
- 1+ years’ financial institution experience (Preferred)
- High School Diploma/G.E.D
- Able to take and pass drug screening
- Possesses working knowledge of standard desktop hardware and software.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Has a general understanding of the client organization, with the ability to prioritize the criticality of a user area or application requiring support.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and IT colleagues.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer service.
- Ensure that emerging or unexpected member/organizational needs are appropriately addressed in a timely fashion.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Knowledge of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations. (Preferred)
- A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA or similar certification (Preferred)
Attendance / fulfillment of duties: Since collaboration with members and / or colleagues is essential to the completion of assigned duties, adherence to your assigned work schedule is required. Failure to meet the expectations and standards for this position may result in corrective action in accordance with the schedule outlined in the employee handbook.
Long term contract: 1 year
Hours: Monday- Friday 8 AM- 5 PM, possible overtime
Pay range for Tech I: $18.92-$24.83