Service Delivery Tech 1
Service Delivery Tech 1
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jobs in Service Delivery exist to support the internal customer community by providing first line technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving those problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution. Entry level helpdesk professional providing direct customer support. Resolves general issues and escalates more difficult problems to Level 2 staff. The Information Technology department exists to provide exceptional service to our employees and ultimately to our members through high quality/high value and secure technology solutions. We are a trusted partner with each of our business units. We will provide our business units with innovative, cost-effective solutions that are accurate, consistent, and timely. We will work together to achieve department objectives. We will be professional in our interactions with our customers (Ent employees) and our members. Finally, we will be concise, courteous, and accurate in our communications. The Service Delivery team is a subset of the Information Technology department that supports the internal customer community by providing first tier technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving the problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
- First point of contact for customers to request assistance.
- Receives and processes work requests that can be addressed by following standard procedures, such as resetting passwords
- Resolves problems in a timely fashion, following established procedures.
- Able to conduct triage of incidents / service requests and escalates as appropriate.
- Documents problem and resolution.
- Operates effectively as a part of a larger team and in managing own work.
- Other duties as required (This is required on all job descriptions)
- Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to Ent policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Minimum Formal Education Required for this Position:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. or equivalent
Minimum Work Experience:
- 1+ years' combined IT experience preferred
- 1+ years' financial institution experience preferred
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of "Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 2+ years' of accounting experience? could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master's Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Possesses working knowledge of standard desktop hardware and software.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Has a general understanding of the Ent organization, with the ability to prioritize the criticality of a user area or application requiring support.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and IT colleagues.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer service.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- (preferred) Knowledge of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations.
- A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA or similar certification preferred
Drug test required
Long term contract: 6+ months
Pay: $19- $24
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8AM-5PM