Colorado Springs, Colorado
Administer a variety of tasks associated with diverse loan types in the loan portfolio; including commercial and mortgage participations sold and purchased, on a rotating basis within the department
- Gathering info and preparing new loan files
- Train and assist in loan document preparation
- Process monetary loan transactions including payments, advances, draws and corrections.
- Boarding/funding of new loans and maintenance on existing loans.
- Loan file/document maintenance including file creation, document imaging, organizing files for exams
- Vendor/customer follow up. Working with vendors (title companies, insurance companies, etc) when necessary
- Prepare monthly reports for FHLB/MPF/SBA and other internal processes
- Assist loan officers and management with research and issue resolution
- Provide support for all aspects of Loan Services
- Other duties as assigned
Standards of Performance:
- Strive for 100% accuracy in all processes
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize and coordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Comply with all BSA and Compliance regulations
- Loan processing/title company closing (processing) experience desired
- Commercial loan banking experience desired
- Experience with loan files and documentation. Experience with CS Documents a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Working knowledge of loan documents
- Working knowledge of Windows based software including Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with loan services, lending staff and vendors
- Normal office equipment, including computer, computer programs, telephones, printers/scanners
Physical Working Conditions:
- Normal office environment
- May include travel for external training, etc.
Physical effort required:
- Light lifting, filing, etc.
Drug screening required
Upon hire must be able to pass an drug/alcohol screening and credit screening
Pay: $19.00/hour + Depending upon experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM- 5:00 PM)