Voice of the Consumer Lead
Voice of the Consumer Lead
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Voice of the Customer Lead
We are seeking an experienced, Voice of the Customer (VOC) Lead to support the needs of our rapidly growing business. This is a unique opportunity to pioneer innovative approaches to collecting, analyzing, and distributing voice of the customer (member) data across channels and product lines to drive business results and enhance customer (member) experience. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally to understand and dive deep into voice of the customer data to reduce decision risk, increase profitability, and inform the evolution of best-in-class experiences across customer touchpoints. A successful candidate will be an expert in survey design and execution, have direct, hands-on experience leveraging customer feedback to drive business results, excel in data exploration, analysis, and visualization, build relationships and influence cross-functional stakeholders at all levels across the organization. We strive to create a positive, supportive, and diverse culture. we look for people who are curious, collaborative, and aligned to our mission of enhancing customer (member) financial health.
- Conduct data exploration, cleaning, and analysis. Analyze, report, and track information to identify data patterns and customer pain points. Merge multiple sources of data including structured and unstructured customer research, benchmarks, demographics, and internal operational data to develop holistic insights. Leverage insights to provide actionable recommendations to improve customer experience via training opportunities, process improvements, product development, technology enhancements, etc. Link VOC metrics to business performance and develop strategic action items that drive results. Closed loop measurement of impact.
- Engage in dialogue with stakeholders to understand root causes of customer feedback, and impact of changes to the customer experience, aiding interpretation of VOC insights. Act as an enabler for customer experience activities - deliver best practices, tools, and guidance across the organization, and work in close collaboration with executives and internal partners to identify and prioritize customer experience projects.
- Measure the customer (member) experience by managing multiple, ongoing, transaction and relationship surveys. Expand listening posts to encompass all channels and product lines. Continuously identify, evaluate, enhance, and update relevant customer feedback data sources. Lead evolution of the program as we progress from solicited to unsolicited feedback and incorporate predictive and advanced analytics to support recommendations and measure results.
- Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Minimum Formal Education Required for this Position:
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Research, Statistics, Math or similar field of study.
- Master's Degree MBA preferrederred
Minimum Work Experience:
- 6+ years' of experience in consumer insights, research, analytics, and strategy to include: required
- 3+ years' partnering with stakeholders to develop actionable insights which enhance the customer experience and drive business results. required
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of "Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 2+ years' of accounting experience? could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master's Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- High empathy to see the world through the customers (members) eyes. Acts as an advocate for our members and builds a customer-centric culture.
- Experience completing in-depth analysis of structured and unstructured data, identifying root cause of customer issues/pain points, and making recommendations for training opportunities, process improvements, and/or technology enhancements.
- Proven experience with SQL, business intelligence programs (such as PowerBI and Tableau), and statistical software (such as SPSS). Advanced knowledge/use of business-related PC applications, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Technical and operational understanding of relationship and transactional VOC surveys and KPIs including NPS, CSAT, and CES, and leveraging insights in a closed-loop system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate insights and implications to the business. Expertise in creating compelling presentations to communicate key findings and recommendations, and influence cross-functional stakeholders and senior management.
- VOC program development and leadership.
Salary range for this position: $92,622.4 - $121,555.2 (This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based upon performance)
Drug screen required
Full time Monday to Friday