Marketing and Analytics Manager
Marketing and Analytics Manager
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Marketing & Data Analytics Manager
We are seeking an experienced marketing analytics professional that balances an innate curiosity with a passion for using data to drive better business decisions and results. The ideal candidate possesses superior analytical skills and is energized by the opportunity to build a formal analytics practice for Colorado's largest credit union. The right individual is experienced at developing a formal marketing analytics practice and knows how to develop and cultivate the right measures and insights to support rapid growth. A natural storyteller with an ability to quickly and credibly translate marketing performance data into actionable recommendations, the Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for leading strategy for marketing data collection and analysis, providing insight that will improve both business results. This individual will help drive a data-driven culture across the Marketing team, collaborating to establish the infrastructure for delivery of effective marketing performance analysis and actionable insights. This role will develop metrics, related reporting, and repeatable practices in support of enterprise and expansion planning for new market entry for smarter decisions. They will facilitate marketing scorecard measurement and corporate scorecard reporting in support of broad marketing strategy and effectiveness, collaborating closely with marketing and business development colleagues. Must have ability to deliver compelling data stories and insights to both peer and executive audiences in a manner that is easily consumed and understood.
- Marketing Performance Analysis / Optimization: Proactively identify, analyze, and interpret large datasets for key drivers behind performance and deliver insights to internal stakeholders. Utilize advanced analytic techniques including statistical modeling (predictive, clustering, etc.) Assist in facilitating marketing scorecard creation, analysis, and review to drive strategic action. Collaborate with stakeholders to devise data-driven analysis that generates actionable insights to optimize marketing effectiveness. Partner with Business Intelligence team to effectively gather and use data to drive critical insights. Ensure marketing data analysis and insights are conducted in a timely and accurate manner using strong visualizations where beneficial to communication of information. Assist with facilitating actionable discussions/updates on expansion results and opportunity areas. Provide guidance for statistically reliable market testing protocols.
- Subject Matter Expert: Partner with Business Intelligence to establish a more accessible data infrastructure to empower team members with information. Provide mentorship on technical and strategic data and analytical skills within the team and organization, while ensuring that data analytics processes and activities enhance marketing strategy. Assist in educating marketing and business development team members on best practices to improve collective knowledge and drive data-driven decisions. Serve as an organizational resource to drive member and prospect analysis. Assist in establishing data visualization best practices.
- Vendor Management: Maintain ongoing business relationships with key partners, vendors and consultants for data analytics. Oversee data accuracy and ensure unbiased presentation of information from all partners. Manage on-time, on-budget delivery from all partners.
- Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Minimum Formal Education Required for this Position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Math, or similar field of study.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 6+ years' combined experience in Data Analytics / Marketing positions. required
- 1+ years' Team Leadership / Management Experience. preferred
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of "Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 2+ years' of accounting experience? could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master's Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data analysis into business and marketing optimization recommendations.
- Advanced ability to collaborate with business units to identify/frame out needs and meaningful analysis: Advanced understanding of statistical analysis and testing protocols for A/B and multivariate testing.
- Design and implement pilot tests to evaluate recommendations.
- Exceptional experience using data visualization tools for marketing purposes to succinctly convey results / trends and insights.
- Proven experience analyzing marketing data performance, with knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing channels and measurement capabilities.
- Exceptionally skilled in interpreting business measurement / reporting needs.
- Advanced ability to develop and present PowerPoint presentations to business units and senior management.
- Strong ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams and work with all levels of management.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Strong experience with business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, etc.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Experience in web analytics / tracking technologies, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Access)
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Self-motivated team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in growth environment.
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment.
- History of demonstrating data curiosity that takes an initial request to a more robust, value-added response.
- (preferred) Experience Python or R.
- (preferred) Microsoft Azure or similar cloud suites experience.
- (preferred) Breadth and depth of knowledge pertaining to the credit union industry/retail financial services business, with the well-rounded knowledge of credit union practices.
Salary range for this position: $92,622.4 - $121,555.2 (This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based upon performance)
Drug screen required
Full time Monday to Friday