Colorado Springs, Colorado
Primary Operational Objectives:
Provide high-level administrative support to the President and
CEO. Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters
pertaining to the Executive Leaders.
• Answer incoming calls and direct calls as appropriate
• Prepare expense reports
• Enter invoices to accounts payable system
• Maintain records and files
• Provide administrative support to members of the management team and other
departments as needed
• Prepare land development payable batches and print checks
• Print meeting material packages for management
• Research and resolve vendor questions regarding payments
• Prepare, retrieve, sort, and distribute mail/courier/delivery packages
• Help maintain corporate conference rooms to include scheduling of various meetings
• Maintain and manage the company fleet of vehicles, to include requesting renewal tags,
license, plates, etc.
• Handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful
completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Provide event management support as requested.
• Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
• Accounts payable and account receivable: weekly and monthly bookkeeping tasks including
data entry of invoices and receipts, reconciling vendor statements, paying bills, preparing
client invoices, and receiving payments.
• Attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Degree or at least 3 years of booking and/or administrative assistant experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel, Outlook and Word
• Experience in Peachtree Software desired
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve day-to-day office activities
• Experience in corporate environment and dealing with various levels of management and
external contacts is required
• Experience in homebuilding industry/customer-related contact preferred
Pay: $22.00/hour + depending upon experience
Schedule: 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM (Mon-Fri)