Colorado Springs, Colorado
SUMMARY: The receptionist-admin assistant is responsible for giving correct information to callers and transfers calls to the appropriate department and our offices. Performs clerical, data entry, and other related duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner (on calm days 30 calls busy days up to 300)
- Screen and transfer incoming calls to the appropriate department.
- Provide customer support and occasionally de-escalate frustrated clients
- Operate the switchboard.
- Provide a highly organized and competent telephone operator ser vice both internally and externally on all aspects of telecommunication.
- Acts as the company receptionist.
- Take and transmit messages.
- On slower days, perform general clerical work as assigned including typing tasks.
- Work cooperatively and courteously with management and co-workers.
- Organize and file paperwork for completed jobs.
- Assist other departments as needed and or directed.
- Operate a variety of office equipment including a headset, computer, scanner, fax, postage machine, and copier.
- Data gathering and/or processing when needed.
- 3 years demonstrated related experience or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Ability to work at a desk for long periods.
- This is a construction environment, and as such, may not always be the most professional atmosphere.
Drug Screening Required
Schedule: 40 hours Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm (one hour unpaid lunch break)