Sr Contracts Administrator – Sign on Bonus Available/Telecommuting/Hybrid Opportunity
Salary Range : $80,121.60 - $128,294.40
Contracts Administrator will work with DOT contractor located in Pueblo. Client is seeking candidates with broad knowledge of U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), applying knowledge to non-DOT US Government procurements.
Job Description :
The Contracts and Procurement Division manages all aspects of the company’s contracts and proposal preparation/submission efforts for material and service requirements. The Contracts Administrator coordinates and collaborates with internal Division Contracts, Program Management, and Customer personnel on matters of business and contractual nature.
The Contracts Administrator shall perform the following responsibilities:
- Prepare proposal responses (management and cost/price supporting information) in accordance with Customer instructions.
- Prepare and monitor payment milestones.
- Address performance and/or funding issues.
- Administer and coordinate contract modifications and change order requests.
- Maintain contractual documentation and file set-up information.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, and compliance with Government socioeconomic programs and initiatives.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications Required (Skills) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of related work experience with supervisory experience
- A minimum of 3 days onsite at the Transportation Technology Center
- Broad knowledge of U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), applying knowledge to non-DoD US Government procurements.
- Broad knowledge of different contract, solicitation and agreement types to include FFP, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, ID/IQ, and Non-Disclosure/Proprietary Information Agreements.
- Direct responsibility for the administration of contracts in support of Civilian agency programs.
- Broad knowledge of U.S. Government acquisition terms and principles relating to for example Limitation of cost/Funds, Government Property Management, and Data Rights.
- Direct responsibility for the preparation and submittal of proposals to include review of U.S. Government solicitations to ensure company compliance, preparation of certifications, development of proposal costing, and conducting direct interface with U.S. Government counterparts.
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be a U.S. citizen