Colorado Springs, Colorado
- As the first point of contact for our business by phone or in person, a professional, polite and positive demeanor is required.
- Able to answer general questions from clients, as well as ability to forward calls to the appropriate staff person.
- Collect District fees and issue receipts.
- Keep District files up-to-date.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets in order to track client accounts.
- Assist staff to prepare for monthly, District Board meetings.
- Perform general office duties such as opening and closing office, calendar tracking, order office supplies, etc.
Best Candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Comfortable with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and perform well when tasks or deadlines unexpectedly change.
- Previous experience with government agencies, escrow/title companies or the construction/development industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Contract possible Contract to Hire
Monday through Friday
Hours- 8am to 4:30pm (or if a longer lunch, 5 pm)