Colorado Springs, Colorado
ESSENTIAL/MAJOR ELEMENTS OF POSITION
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, lunch rooms, and parking lot.
- Vacuums and shampoos carpets throughout facility.
- Mops and waxes floors.
- Organizes and keeps janitorial cleaning chemical storage area clean, and maintains current cleaning chemical and supply inventory.
- Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Necessary to Successfully Perform this Position:
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills
Education Level Desired:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Prior Experience Desired:
- Minimum 3 years experience waxing floors, shampooing carpets and general cleaning
Contract to Direct
Pay Range: $15/hr
Shift: 1st Shift – Hours are 7:00am – 4:30pm