Colorado Springs, Colorado
We are currently looking for a dynamic, multifaceted Production Supervisor that is an experienced people leader and is ready to hit the ground running. If you have a passion for servant leadership, believe in team building, motivating, listening and appreciating employees, we would love to hear from you. This position will oversee productivity, quality expectations, and assure production schedules are met.
ESSENTIAL/MAJOR ELEMENTS OF POSITION
- Supervises coiling, spring cutting, welding and assembly operations by following established procedures and approved supervisory processes.
- Reviews production schedules, Engineering specifications, orders and related information which will dictate the manufacturing methods, procedures and activities to be employed.
- Ensures that machine operators are operating equipment safely as well as meeting quality control and reliability standards.
- Administers and executes policies, procedures and practices that affect employees supervised.
- Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Necessary to Successfully Perform this Position:
- Motivational and team building skills.
- Knowledge of functions and limitations of cutting and welding operations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and tool designs.
- Knowledge of automated equipment, encompassing tool nomenclature and uses, material composition understanding, comprehension of basic function of fixtures and familiarity with inspecting and checking methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve independently or as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing practices.
Education Level Desired:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing practices
Prior Experience Level Desired:
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive and relevant supervision experience in a related field such as manufacturing, medical devices, industrial, aerospace, and automotive.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of manufacturing processes experience with semi-automated and/or fully automated processing equipment is preferred.
- Strong leadership experience in diverse manufacturing environment.
Pay Range: $50,000- 72,000/annually
Shift: 1st Shift – Hours are 6:00am – 3:30pm