Manager, Infrastructure Support
Manager, Infrastructure Support
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Manager of Infrastructure Support
The Sr. Manager of Infrastructure Support leads the Network, Core Infrastructure, CloudOps and Vulnerability Execution teams to ensure the highest level of efficiency, reliability, security, redundancy, and performance of our IT infrastructure, including all network connectivity, servers, disk space, backups/replication, and telecommunications. The Sr. Manager of Infrastructure Support oversees Disaster Recovery tests and ensures that all related documentation is accurate and well maintained.
The Sr. Manager of Infrastructure Support leads the team in ensuring all proper monitoring is in place; developing and documenting procedures that comply with IT policies and industry best practices; ensuring the completion of tasks required for projects, maintenance, and support; and ensuring patches, hardening servers, and performance of other tasks that ensure the security of our infrastructure are completed.
The Sr. Manager of Infrastructure Support ensures that the team meets established Service Level Agreements, identifies trends/problems, allocates staff to meet business objectives, identifies and implements improvements in processes, ensures compliance with policies and procedures, creates and documents efficient and secure procedures, manages IT assets, procures equipment and software, manages vendor relationships, and coordinates team member participation in projects
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Ownership/Management of Ent IT Platforms and Infrastructure:
- Meet established Service Level Agreements.
Identifies, documents, and implements policies. Ensure development of procedures and standards in accordance with policies.
- Improves processes.
- Ensure operational excellence and resiliency through the following of best practices, and effective monitoring.
- Collect and present relevant data to ensure high performance of all Infrastructure Support teams, drive data based. decisions and provide transparency to Senior IT Leadership
Strategic Direction of Infrastructure Support:
- Ensure support processes are completed within their established SLA.
- Develop and enhance infrastructure support processes aligned with industry best practices.
- Manage and ensure 3rd parties deliver their services accurately and completely within their SLA.
- Drive automation through all Infrastructure support teams.
- Ensure valid and effective vendor support exists for all Ent It Infrastructure.
- Ensure appropriate resource capacity and sourcing strategies to delivery timely and accurate services
Disaster Recovery Testing & Execution:
- Ensure the execution of Disaster Recovery testing is timely and accurate.
- Ensure all necessary documentation exists.
- Develop and improve existing processes to drive optimal execution
- Skills augmentation as appropriate to support Ent initiatives.
- Development of leadership skills.
- Develop and drive Ent’s IT Service Culture through communication and training.
- Ensuring/augmenting staff knowledge of credit union operations.
- Assist in budget creation and maintenance.
- Periodic review of vendor expenses.
- Driving down the lights on cost of IT.
Other duties as required
Minimum formal education required for this position:
Knowledge consistent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or similar field of study.
(Preferred) Knowledge consistent with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or similar field of study.
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of “Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2+ years’ of accounting experience” could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master’s Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience.
Minimum work experience:
8+ years of combined IT experience in Infrastructure, Cloud/DevOPs or Networking Support to include:
3+ years of demonstrated IT management experience.
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with the ability to articulate vision and strategy to all audience levels.
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to interface with all levels of employees (executive to entry level).
- Experience in adhering to ITIL principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in regulations and best practices for technical deployments in a financial industry.
- Knowledge of virtual computer and networking platform concepts.
- Oversee Support of Microsoft Windows Server services - SCCM, KMS, Licensing, DNS, DHCP and Windows Clustering.
- Oversee Support of Active Directory management - user accounts, OU containers, group policy objects (GPOs).
- Knowledge of SCCM.
- Oversee the support of all networking activities, (LAN, Load Balancers, WAN, SDWAN, MPLS), preferably Cisco.
- Experience with Microsoft encryption Infrastructure preferred – certificates, SSL and SSH, etc.
- Proven ability to lead multiple internal and external teams effectively managing deliverables and outcomes.
- Experience in building, deploying, or migrating systems into cloud environments.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
- None Required
Salary: 111K+ depending on experience
Full-time M-F 8 am to 5 pm
Drug screen required