Colorado Springs, Colorado
You find the fast-paced world of marketing and advertising exciting, especially when you get to promote a company that is a true powerhouse in the industry. You believe that strategic marketing aligns with top level business goals and are ready to use your expertise to deliver best in class marketing and advertising that is fresh, fun, and business building. You have a well-rounded mix of marketing experience and solid communication skills. Self- motivated and analytical. Plus, you’re organized and can manage multiple short and long-term projects.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop effective, on-brand marketing strategies and manage relevant campaigns to achieve business unit and organizational objectives. This is achieved through competitive market place analysis; knowledge of marketing channels and trends; critical thinking skills; knowledge of products and services; knowledge of organizational positioning; and awareness of regulatory/operational needs.
- Direct creative content development by:
- Writing effective agency input briefs.
- Reviewing creative briefs.
- Approval of creative content developed for campaign.
- Metric analysis of efforts.
- Lead implementation team meetings, manage QA process including compliance, IT project support, and Operational staff input and awareness for marketing plans and strategies.
- Meet regularly and build relationships with assigned business units. Discuss annual, quarterly, monthly and ongoing changes to goals and objectives to assess and adjust marketing support needs.
- Continual project/budget management - assessment, reporting, evaluating and adjusting –working knowledge of budget tracking procedures.
- Write creative marketing content.
- Apply your analytical marketing skills for emerging markets – starting from branch site selection through branch opening – to identify strategic marketing opportunities and make recommendations that will increase credit union awareness, business growth, and member acquisition.
- You will drive new thinking, innovation and cost efficiency into marketing approaches.
- Define target markets that will broaden the credit union’s customer base
- Execute integrated campaigns that deepen market presence and drive results
- Collaborate with other marketing managers to develop promotional offers to drive business growth in emerging markets.
- Manage the organizational marketing timelines and cadence to create synergies with business development “boots on the ground” activities, public relations and media buying throughout the emerging market lifecycle
Business Development Marketing Support
- Utilize marketing strategy to support the organization’s business development department. Business development is a “boots on the ground”, B2B and B2C department. In this role, you will provide marketing consultation and tactical execution of activities such as: print collateral and event displays, online content management and lead generation, online advertising, direct mail, and promotional products.
Director level support
- This position will back-up the director as needed in select project, tasks, meetings.
Internal client/Key stakeholders:
- You anticipate the marketing needs of your internal clients, strategically guide with tact and professionalism, and tactically execute without prompting.
- Interpersonal skills to lead the marketing solutions for internal clients and build consensus between the organizational, business unit and marketing goals.
- Demonstrates experience in building and maintaining positive relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Share information cross-functionally in a collaborative spirit
- Seek the right subject matter experts at the right time
- Gain an understanding of marketing and advertising compliance, across all channels, as it relates to the financial services industry. Work with legal/compliance on review and approval of marketing initiatives to mitigate risk.
- You ensure image-bearing marketing/advertising is coherent, attractive and a true representation of Ent Credit Union.
Other duties as required
Minimum Formal Education Required for this Position:
- Knowledge consistent with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications,
- Entrepreneurism, Business Administration, or related field.
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of “Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2+ years’ of accounting experience” could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master’s Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience
Minimum work experience:
- 6+ years’ general marketing experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a team lead or supervisory role.
- (Preferred) 8+ years’ experience in marketing service products or companies is a plus.
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Self-directed ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Innovative thinker with a track record for translating strategic thinking into plans and outputs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Strong working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing strategies required.
- Strong background in developing marketing strategies and supporting tactical development required.
- Experience with/ability to use website content management software.
- Ability to appropriately match communication style to a wide array people and build relationships with internal clients.
- Strong writing and proofing skills required.
- Ability to multitask and work under competing deadlines.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
Salary: 70K+ depending on experience
Full-time M-F 8 am to 5 pm
Drug screen required