Colorado Springs, Colorado
PROCESS TECHNICIAN – FA Lab
Our client is a leading supplier of high performance analog and mixed-signal semiconductors and advanced algorithms. Our customers have worldwide locations and are supported by our manufacturing locations in Colorado Springs.
Seeking a Process Technician. This individual will be involved in incoming inspection of piece parts, including steam age and solder ability testing, operating all lab tools, including but not limited to SEM’s DSC, FTIR, epoxy potting of samples, cross sectioning. The position requires an individual who can work with limited supervisor, must be a hands-on individual who is willing to learn how to operated individual analysis tools.
- Support all incoming inspection requests.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and product engineers on failure analyses.
- Collaborate with manufacturing team and use quality improvement tools/methods to drive focused defect reduction efforts.
- Manage and maintain quality inspection and product release processes for incoming material and finished goods, including communications with vendors when there are packaging and receiving issues.
- Perform other technical work related to your job duties as assigned.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of semiconductors a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills,
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment and follow clean room protocol. Must understand best practices for safe handling of chemicals.
- Strong soldering skills, certificate a plus.
- AS or related technical degree or 3-5 years related work experience.
- Background in troubleshooting, circuit construction, and lab procedures.
- Necessary computer skills include Microsoft Office (Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills).
- Ability to work with small surface mount devices essential.
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test.
Pay: 18+ DOE
Hours: 3/4- 12's, 4- 10's, or 5- 8's
Drug test required