Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Maintain applications and services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Strong experience using logging and monitoring tools (ie: AppInsights, Solarwinds, NewRelic etc.)
- Uses in-depth Information Technology skills and knowledge to ensure maximum availability and reliability for all core infrastructure and applications
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload based on team objectives
- Experience in cloud-native environments, specifically Azure
- Work closely with virtualization/storage, network, applications and monitoring teams to investigate issues met during day to day operations and future state roadmaps
- Take part in automation design and improvements.
Familiarity with banking systems such as Symitar and all other ancillary associated systems.
Familiarity with mobile banking platforms and their functionality.
Familiarity with Cloud Providers, particularly Azure.
Long term Contract: 9-12 Months
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $35= DOE