VP of Digital Enablement
VP of Digital Enablement
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Minimum formal education required for this position:
- Knowledge consistent with an bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology Management, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- (Preferred) Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology Management, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa.
Minimum work experience:
- 10+ years of combined experience in software development, data analytics, database design, and systems architecture to include:
- 6+ years’ development and/or operations experience within the field of electronic banking high volume systems.
- (Preferred) 4+ years’ of demonstrated experience in the field of systems integration/programming and system architectural design.
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Proven expertise data governance, software development, analytics, and system design in a large, complex organization.
- Experience managing existing teams and creating team identity and culture and setting standards and procedures.
- History of resilient and scalable solutions.
- Strategic understanding of current and emerging electronic banking products (mobile, ATMs, online, IVR, etc.).
- Advanced tactical background relevant to technology used in electronic banking (i.e. Mobile and Web software platforms, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in advanced programming techniques.
- Experienced in the use of load/performance testing tools and testing techniques.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of IT systems/data structures as it relates to financial institutions.
- Advanced experience with software development, and proficiency with agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Ability to translate strategic ambitions into technical concepts and organize plans.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships including contract negotiation, issue escalation, and strategic influence.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, listening, and presentation).
- Advanced understanding of relevant Federal, State, and local regulations governing electronic banking.
- Functional knowledge of compliance, fraud intervention, and internal controls relevant to electronic banking.
- Advanced data analysis experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
Salary 167,190.40+ DOE
Drug screen required