Sr. Manager Marketing Data & Analytics
Sr. Manager Marketing Data & Analytics
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Essential Job Duties:
Marketing Performance Analysis / Optimization:
- Proactively identify, analyze, & interpret large datasets for key drivers behind performance & deliver insights to internal stakeholders. Utilize advanced analytic techniques including statistical modeling (predictive, clustering, etc.)
- Assist in facilitating marketing scorecard creation, analysis, & review to drive strategic action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise data-driven analysis that generates actionable insights to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to effectively gather & use data to drive critical insights.
- Drive the strategy for consistent marketing data collection, measurement, & analysis of performance.
- Ensure marketing data analysis & insights are conducted in a timely & accurate manner using strong visualizations where beneficial to communication of information.
- Assist with facilitating actionable discussions/updates on expansion results & opportunity areas.
- Provide guidance for statistically reliable market testing protocols.
Subject Matter Expert:
- Partner with Business Intelligence to establish a more accessible data infrastructure to empower Ent team members with information.
- Provide mentorship on technical & strategic data & analytical skills within the team & organization, while ensuring that data analytics processes & activities enhance marketing strategy.
- Assist in educating marketing & business development team members on best practices to improve collective knowledge & drive data-driven decisions.
- Serve as an organizational resource to drive member & prospect analysis.
- Assist in establishing data visualization best practices.
- Maintain ongoing business relationships with key partners, vendors & consultants for data analytics, marketing research & VOC.
- Oversee data accuracy & ensure unbiased presentation of information from all partners.
- Manage on-time, on-budget delivery from all partners.
- Other duties as required
Minimum Formal Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Math, or similar field of study.
Minimum work experience:
6+ years combined experience in Data Analytics / Marketing positions.
(Preferred) Leadership / Management Experience.
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data analysis into business & marketing optimization recommendations.
- Advanced ability to collaborate with business units to identify/frame out needs & meaningful analysis: Advanced understanding of statistical analysis & testing protocols for A/B & multivariate testing.
- Design & implement pilot tests to evaluate recommendations.
- Exceptional experience using data visualization tools for marketing purposes to succinctly convey results / trends & insights.
- Proven experience analyzing marketing data performance, with knowledge of both traditional & digital marketing channels & measurement capabilities.
- Exceptionally skilled in interpreting business measurement / reporting needs.
- Advanced ability to develop & present PP presentations to business units and senior management.
- Strong ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams & work with all levels of management.
- Strong project management & organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, tact, & diplomacy.
- Strong experience with business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, etc.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Experience in web analytics / tracking technologies, including Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced in data segmentation & reporting within a CRM & Marketing Automation system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Self-motivated team player with strong initiative
Salary 99,000+ DOE
Drug screen required