Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Scope, design, manage, analyze, and communicate findings of research studies including primary and secondary, custom, and syndicated qualitative and quantitative work in response to defined business issues and needs across corporate and functions. This includes survey design and discussion guide development, analysis of large amounts of data to create compelling stories and actionable insights and leading the implementation of new research methodologies alongside existing methodologies.
- Establish and manage comprehensive Voice of Consumer/Member (VOC) program, including sourcing triggers, audiences, and refining questions. Work with product owners to ensure that feedback is acted upon promptly. Integrate VOC technology into core member systems.
- Manage relationship with third party research vendors.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise data driven research that generates actionable insights to optimize strategic improvements.
- Partner with CX lead to develop insights program into online behavior and feedback loop.
- Other duties as required
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Math or similar field of study.
Minimum work experience:
- 5+ years’ work experience in consumer insights, market research or related analytical field
- 3+ years’ experience delivering actionable data insights and partnering with stakeholders about research insights
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience with quantitative tools (designing, writing, and analyzing) – e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – specifically with market research focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate insights and methodologies.
- Knowledge of statistical analytical approaches and identifying appropriate research methodology.
- Knowledge of survey programming, study fielding, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Assist with the development of recommendations, tactics, and future testing based on analyses.
- Proficient with cleaning data and running analysis – SPSS, SAS, R.
- Experience writing queries for SQL.
- Extensive experience with VOC tools like Qualtrics, Medallia, InMoment or similar leading providers.
- Develop compelling PowerPoint presentations to communicate key findings and recommendation.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, etc.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Access).
Full-time M-F 8 am to 5 pm
Pay rate: $33 per hour + DOE
Drug screen required