Colorado Springs, Colorado
Law firm, specializing in Trust and Estate Law, seeking Paralegal/Legel Secretary with strong written communication, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality. This opportunity would start out with part-time hours, 20-30 hours each week, and after training was complete is likely to becoming full-time.
- Supporting Attorneys.
- Calendaring and scheduling.
- Drafting documents and e-filing using ICCES.
- Taking incoming calls from clients.
- Email correspondence.
- Data entry.
- Proofreading legal documents.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Paralegal or Legal Secretary.
- Fast typist.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Must be a notary.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Adobe required.
- Experience using Clio is preferred.
- Colorado Courts e-filing experience is preferred.
- College Education is preferred.
Pay: $19+ DOE
Hours: Part-time 20-30 hours, Flexible schedule offered. Office hours are 8 AM- 5 PM Monday -Friday. Full-time offered after training.