Service Delivery Technician III
Service Delivery Technician III
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jobs in Service Delivery exist to support the internal customer community by providing first line technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving those problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
Seasoned technician able to effectively manage sensitive and complex customer requests. Responsible for providing on-site customer support for standard company hard / software.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for customers to request assistance. Can resolve problems by applying standard procedures and their seasoned expertise.
- Performs a higher level of investigation which may include registry settings and reviewing group policies.
- Able to conduct a triage of incidents / service requests and escalates as appropriate.
- Serves as a resource and may provide technical expertise to junior Service Desk staff on relevant procedures, projects, and technical issues.
- Functions as a backup for the Tier 5 Technician when necessary for VIP, P1 and P2 ticket triage, communication and resolution.
- Documents problem and resolution.
- Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work.
- Other duties as required
Minimum formal education required for this position:
High School Diploma
Minimum work experience:
- 4+ years of experience in a technical helpdesk role.
- (Preferred) 3+ years of experience with Episys Quest.
- (Preferred) 1+ years of Financial Institution employment.
Key Attitudes / Characteristics / Specialized Knowledge / Skills for this position:
- Advanced knowledge of standard hardware and software in the IT infrastructure, with solid prior experience to address more complex incidents that involve multiple areas of the applications and/or technical infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of networking topologies and related devices; provides second level of incident identification in the infrastructure.
- Has a strong and broad understanding of Ent’s products, services, and basic business processes, with the ability to prioritize the criticality of a user area or application requiring support.
- Strong understanding of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
- Ability to serve as a resource to more junior service delivery staff on relevant procedures and technical issues.
- Can independently handle all routine and many non-routine requests and problems.
- Has broad knowledge of the IT service support industry.
- Developing specific knowledge of one or more business unit’s operations in order to better support them.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer interaction and displays high level customer service professionalism.
- None required.
- (Preferred) A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA or similar certification.
Pay rate $24.77 per hour+ DOE
Drug screen required