Service Delivery Technician II
Service Delivery Technician II
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jobs in Service Delivery exist to support the internal customer community by providing first line technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving those problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
Seasoned technician able to effectively manage sensitive and complex customer requests. Responsible for providing on-site customer support for standard company hard / software.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Experienced helpdesk professional providing direct customer support, able to effectively manage sensitive and complex customer requests. Possesses broader knowledge to address problems escalated from more junior staff.
The Information Technology department exists to provide exceptional service to our employees and ultimately to our members through high quality/high value and secure technology solutions. We are a trusted partner with each of our business units. We will provide our business units with innovative, cost-effective solutions that are accurate, consistent, and timely. We will work together to achieve department objectives. We will be professional in our interactions with our customers (Ent employees) and our members. Finally, we will be concise, courteous, and accurate in our communications.
- First point of contact for customers to request assistance. This will be over various methods including but not limited to phones calls, emails, or the ticketing portal.
- Receives and processes work requests that can be addressed by following procedures and using technical knowledge. Capable of understating when things need to be escalating.
- Documents problems and resolutions.
- Assist on company or department projects.
- Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work.
- Other duties as required
Minimum formal education required for this position:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of “Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2+ years’ of accounting experience” could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master’s Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience.
Minimum work experience:
2+ years of experience in a technical helpdesk role.
(Preferred) 1+ years of experience with Episys Quest.
(Preferred) 1+ years of Financial Institution employment.
Key Attitudes / Characteristics / Specialized Knowledge / Skills for this position:
- Possesses solid knowledge of standard hardware and software in the IT infrastructure.
- Developing basic knowledge of networking topologies and related devices.
- Can independently handle all routine and many non-routine inquiries and problems.
- Has a broad understanding the Ent organization, with the ability to prioritize the criticality of a user area or application requiring support.
- Developing good understanding of the different IT functions and key roles in Ent in order to effectively escalate technical issues.
- Basic understanding of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer service.
(Preferred) A+, Network+, Security+, MDAA, ITIL Foundation or similar certification.
Pay rate $21.68 per hour+ DOE
Drug screen required