Colorado Springs, Colorado
The purpose of this job is to provide a variety of tasks for the upkeep of all Credit Union’s facilities, grounds, fixtures and equipment. Typical work assignments include the performance of visual examination and operational tests to determine the need for repair. Performs general labor duties, preventive maintenance and repair work of minor nature and within the technical skill of the incumbent. Coordinates contractors as necessary to perform major repairs and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accomplishes the following tasks daily: checks outside of building for any breach in security; turns off security system for designated areas; performs visual check of water and electrical systems to ensure proper operation; performs maintenance and upkeep on building and equipment, removes litter from grounds and ensures sidewalks are free from ice and snow in winter; moves pony bags from secure cabinet to mail room; reviews KACE tickets daily and performs timely communication to follow up on outstanding maintenance tickets; reviews tickets biweekly with manager to prioritize outside vendor work schedule.
- Accomplishes the following tasks monthly at all facilities: visually checks all buildings, furniture and equipment making minor repairs as necessary; arranges for contractors to perform major repairs with management approval; inspects commodes and faucets repairing as necessary; checks filters, belts, pulleys and motors in air handlers and changes as needed; checks and replaces lights (inside and outside) as needed; ensures inspections required by law are completed for elevator and alarm systems (water and fire); orders supplies to stock bulk storage; retrieve any comment cards in branch lobbies; retrieves daily work boxes from branches; ensures faces of ATMs at all locations are clean and ensure clocks and timers are adjusted with time changes.
- Accomplishes the following at other regular intervals: moves furniture and equipment as required; makes pickups and deliveries as required; paints and replaces carpeting as needed; arranges contractors as needed; responds to emergencies as needed; maintains inventory of supplies and storage; restocks janitorial closets; replaces light bulbs or ballasts at all locations as needed and sets up community rooms as required by staff.
- Manages maintenance vendor and contractor relationships; works with vendors and contractors with multiple follow ups to ensure timely and satisfactory repairs.
- Reviews cost estimates with manager and provides recommendations for vendor selection.
- Maintains and creates facility drawing using Computer Aided Software (CAD).
- Monitors and installs cameras for video security system at all branches.
- Adheres to fire and safety regulations in the performance of the above duties.
- Maintains a professional, courteous, respectful manner and provides quality service to internal and external customers and members.
- Understands and operates with the core values.
- Attends required training.
- Complies with Bank Secrecy Act.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Yes, a valid, non-expired driver’s license is required for this position. The individual must have means of transportation to perform work assignments to travel to complete essential job responsibilities.
High school diploma or GED required. Specialized education/training or minimum of 2 years building maintenance experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb and balance; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch. Moderately heavy physical effort is required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. The employee must occasionally push and move furniture and climb ladders.
Pay rate: $17.74 per hour
Long-term temporary (could become contract to direct)
Hours: full-time 6:15 am to 2:45 pm
Drug screen and clean MVR/valid Driver's License required