Colorado Springs,, Colorado
We are looking for a key contributor in a highly successful small business that promotes long term relationships.
We are looking for a very detail orientated, high energy person who wants to learn new things, is a creative problem solver and wants to grow both in knowledge and in scope.
Minimum three years full time experience in accounting/bookkeeping. Inventory experience is a plus.
Johannes Hunter is willing to invest intensive training in the right candidate.
Competitive wage commensurate with abilities and experience, health care and life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K, pension and profit sharing.
- Daily bookkeeping of all transactions including: Sales, purchase orders, AR, AP, QuickBooks entries
- Bank deposits, check runs
- Reconciling AR and AP, checking accounts
- Ensure timely payments to all parties
- Timekeeping and payroll including commissions
- Inventory analysis
- Prepare reports using Excel
- Review profit & loss, balance sheets, create Journal Entries as required
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Ensure data backups and financial data confidentiality
- Provide accurate, timely information and assistance to non-financial decision makers and to owners
- Minimum three years full time experience as Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Strong attention to detail, good analytical skills
- Accounting and bookkeeping knowledge
- Hands on experience with QuickBooks
- General business knowledge
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Verbal Communication skills to share financial information with non-financial colleagues
- Internal and external customer service orientation
Contract-to-direct, possible Direct-hire.
Schule: Mon- Friday 9 AM- 6 PM, some weekends required.