Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Provide responsive, courteous, and effective technical and non-technical support via telephone, email and web submissions as it relates to all web-based applications, rules and policies, and lockbox systems.
- Assist and educate end-users with tools and tutorials on product applications.
- Be able to use tracking and productivity tools for support requests and resolutions.
- Test and report modifications and improvements to applications when needed.
- Communicating relevant testing/troubleshooting information to appropriate departments.
Skills and qualifications:
- Superior problem-solving capabilities.
- Work in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Above-average phone skills.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner. Both verbal and written.
- High focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Real Estate and Compliance experience a plus.
Pay rate: $17.50 per hour
Full-time M-F 8 am to 5 pm
Drug screen required