Colorado Springs, Colorado
- File and/or scan supplemental documents to loan file
- Retrieve and re-file requested loan files
- Box up paid in full loan files, lift and stack until moved to off-site storage
- New loan file complete audit
- Deed of Trust Releases
- Work FICS Daily PIF Report (order note from investor)
- Closing package destruction
- Loan file retention
- Loan file audit
- Centennial Loan releases
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in an acceptable, professional manner.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to comprehend and retain information
- Must be able to perform routine tasks such as data entry, composing emails, answering phones, PC usage, etc. using a mouse and keyboard
- Must be able to use hands and fingers for repetitive and detailed tasks such as typing, 10-key, writing, telephone usage, etc.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, or squat for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to reach overhead up to 7’ or safely use a step stool and/or ladder
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
Must be able pass drug test
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 AM- 5 PM
Short-term: 1-2 months