Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sales Associate for busy furniture company
This standard procedure establishes and describes the duties, authority, and responsibilities of the Sales Representative for Select Galleries, Inc.
The basic function of the Sales Representative is to sell La-Z-Boy products and services.
This involves using and developing all selling and customer service skills trained by Select Galleries, Inc personnel to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
Basic functions include:
- Achieving Select Galleries, inc. minimum acceptable productivity levels.
- Follow PSS with each and every customer you greet.
- Schedule deliveries, pick-up and customer service calls as directed by the Store Manager.
- Complete all paper work and computer data entry in an accurate and timely manner.
- Areas of responsibilities (AORs) are inspected and maintained on a daily basis.
- Know all product including all features and benefits
- Collect CDC on all customers, find wants and needs
The Sales Representative report to the Sales Manager.
- The Sales Representative has the authority to quote prices, book in-home appointments, and schedule deliveries within prescribed guidelines.
- In the absence of the Store’s Management and only under the specific instructions of the Store’s Management the Sales Representative is given the responsibility for:
- Store security including all merchandise and cash.
- Reasonable action necessary to carry out the responsibilities of Store Management, so long as such action does not deviate from company policies and is consistent with sound business judgment.
The Sales Representative has the responsibility to achieve their monthly sales goals. This also includes:
- Achieve monthly sales goal.
- Treat all people you come in contact with daily with the highest level of respect
- To execute the seven step selling process with every customer.
- AORs are inspected daily for optimum cleanliness and presentation.
- Achieving Select Galleries, Inc. minimum acceptable levels of performance in all categories
- Perform the PSS selling system with every customer every time.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date client development file for current and future customer follow up.
- Maintain the integrity of the showrooms display under the guidelines established by the Store Management.
- Complete all sales paperwork, computer data entry and customer service issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend and participate in all company training and store staff meetings
Standards of Performance
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales goals.
- Meets or exceeds monthly house call minimums.
- Assures execution of PSS Sales System with every customer.
- Open sales have proper deposits and documentation
- Client development cards are properly filled out
- Performance levels are consistent with company minimums or above.
- Attends all required company training classes and meetings.
- Displays a team player attitude.
Pay: $17.00hour + commission (after training)
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours/week). Either Sun, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat OR Sun- Wed and Sat. Schedule will typically be 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM, but may fluctuate slightly