Colorado Springs, Colorado
This Logistics Coordinator position is specifically focused on manufacturing work flow coordination. Planning, scheduling and staging material for production orders, as well as coordination and reconciliation of material thru each of the manufacturing steps through into finished goods. .
- Pull and stage raw material for production orders
- Issue production orders, monitor and manage through all of the manufacturing steps
- Manual process transactions thorough manufacturing steps and reconcile scrap and yield data
- Process and physically coordinate scrap raw material, semi-finished and finished product
- Stage and coordinate engineering material for R&D/ AER production
- Create, process and audit documentation for receiving, shipping and inventory
- Pull and process samples
- Perform inventory cycle counts, sort material, stock material throughout facility, and identify variances
- Work with logistics, production, and operations planning, to evaluate and prioritize order fulfillment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates degree in technical field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in manufacturing environment; experience with BOM
- Experience with SAP (require)
- Strong process manufacturing knowledge with demonstrated problem solving and research skills, required
- Strong aptitude for software and computers including MS Office applications, inventory and barcode software or and custom manufacturing applications.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively manage time and priorities.
- Ability to work hours based on business and facility needs, which may include skewed schedules with work on weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment
Contract to Direct
Monday through Friday
Start time may be 7am or 8am