Colorado Springs, Colorado
Bookkeeper for Accounting Firm
Our payroll, tax and accounting firm is looking for a long-term and dependable team player to join our office. We specialize in serving small businesses and their owners. We have a history of strong, steady growth and are looking for an exceptional person to flourish with us.
We seek long-term employees to match with our long-term clients ensuring that relationships grow and the clients are taken care of. This position is challenging and rewarding to the person that desires to embrace the role fully. In return, we provide our employees with nice offices, friendly co-workers, all the coffee you can drink, and more.
As part of our team, your aptitude for figures and problem-solving skills will help us deliver outstanding service to our small business clientele. We interact with clients on a frequent basis and your professionalism and helpful attitude will make a wonderful addition to our team!
- All related bookkeeping tasks – including but not limited to data entry, payroll entry, cash & liability account reconciliations, and adjusting journal entries.
- Assist with gathering, organizing and processing clients’ financial information
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax returns
- Prepare year-end 1099’s, including maintaining W-9s throughout the year
- Maintain subsidiary records for fixed assets, loan balances and other accounts deemed necessary
- Analyze and reconcile accounts as necessary
- Prepare general correspondence and reports
- Take on additional client and administrative projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quickbooks (desktop & online), sales tax & payroll
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Unique aptitude for figures, organization, details, and problem-solving
- High level of professionalism, energy, and positive attitude
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
We will reward your talents with compensation dependent upon experience. You will also receive a benefits that include retirement, paid holidays, vacation, and health insurance.
Full Time- 8:30 AM0 4:30 PM, but somewhat flexible