Sr. Contracts Manager
Sr. Contracts Manager
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The qualified candidate will:
• Prepare, review and/or negotiate consulting, non-disclosure and teaming agreements, memorandums of understanding, and other contract/subcontract related documents.
• Prepare and issue solicitations.
• Review Statement of Work, schedule & deliverables and develop solicitation/ subcontract documents. Develop and flow down subcontract terms & conditions. Identify appropriate subcontract type.
• Review and analyze incoming contracts/subcontract/purchase orders, develop and draft comprehensive legal and business contractual terms, and negotiate & coordinate the execution of contracts/subcontracts.
• Apply knowledge and corporate policies to minimize contractual risk.
• Provide active, creative and business oriented solutions related to contract drafting, negotiation, review and execution.
• Be familiar with various contract types (IDIQ, Cost Plus, Time & Material, FFP, Award Fee, etc.).
• Perform basic administration of contracts/subcontracts such as reviewing invoices, monitoring performance periods and updating rates.
• Perform contract closeout for contracts/subcontracts of varying types.
• Assist in organizing and maintaining all contract/subcontract files and databases.
• Execute contract processing and project set-up.
• Establish/maintain excellent customer relations both internally and externally.
-Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
-Minimum of 5 years of direct contract administration experience.
-Knowledge of contract administration functions, knowledge of Commercial & Government Contracting and reporting, working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and other government procurement regulations.
-Proficient computer skills (MS Word & Excel).
-Strong writing, communication, organizational and analytical skills.
-Ability to work with moderate supervision, have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
-Additional duties as assigned.
-Current Top Secret/SSBI security clearance.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Pay rate $30/hour+ DOE
Full-time M-F 8 am to 5 pm
Temporary: 6 month contract
Drug screen required