Colorado Springs, Colorado
Perform pre-ship Button-up / Clean-up (BU/CU) tasks as required. Complete RMA (Return Material Authorization) assembly and repair work to support Customer Service. Perform regular soldering and reworking as required. Assemble and label wires and wire harnesses as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in electronic component test and assembly.
- IPC solder certification and Lead-free solder experience desirable, but not required.
- Working knowledge of test equipment, including, but not limited to: DMMs, power meters, and oscilloscopes.
- Ability to work with small parts and perform repetitive tasks. Ideally, experienced and able to solder 0402-level pitch.
- Ability to perform complex electronic assembly tasks to support the development and production of RT Logic products.
- Ability to trouble-shoot SCBs, Chassis, Servers and Racks to support Engineering and Customer Service.
- Detail-oriented and organized. Track record of working in a team environment, ability to maintain a clean, well-organized work area, maintain lab notebooks and work with Engineering and others in a positive, pro-active manner.
- Ability to continuously contribute to a positive work environment which is fast-paced and dynamic.
Contract to Direct