Indirect Lender Processor
Indirect Lender Processor
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The purpose of this job is to process Indirect loan files on a daily basis to include interpreting loan procedures, underwriting guidance, and verifying accuracy associated with complex dealer financing documentation. Performs a variety of administrative tasks related to the documentation, processing and closing of indirect loans. Performs a variety of support duties related to the lending function within the credit union. Daily work will involve constant dealing with Credit Union employees, dealers, and members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Primarily responsible for the accurate processing of Indirect loan files assigned
- Analysis and auditing of the loan packet
- Opening the account
- Funding the loan in the appropriate system.
- Responsible for ensuring all new Indirect accounts comply with the United States Patriot Act and completes Customer Identification Program (CIP) procedures.
- Maintains an accurate log of Indirect loans presented for processing from dealers and loans submitted needing resolution.
- Audits loan packets from dealerships and obtains any missing documentation needed to complete loan/new account.
- Communicates via phone, email and/or text with dealerships and members to resolve funding delays.
- Opens new account for Indirect loans and completes membership card, as necessary.
- Funds loan in credit union operating system.
- Completes necessary information in Indirect lending loan queues (CUDL, Dealer Track and Route One)
- Complete wire requests for Dealer Track loans.
- Handles all calls regarding processing of Indirects from dealers.
- Sends out new member account packet and letter ensuring regulatory requirements for new account disclosures are met.
- Sends out existing member loan letter.
- Completes an internal audit check to ensure loan being booked is the vehicle the member purchased. (Dealer Accuracy)
- Responsible for member follow up regarding new credit union membership/loan servicing and set up of any ACH or auto transfer items.
- Processes all Indirect Adverse Action notices.
- Performs warranty and gap cancellations from Paid off Loans listing.
- Responsible for handling members questions regarding Indirect loans.
- Conducts research for the Centralized Lending Department regarding Indirect loan questions.
- Monitors early payoffs on Indirect loans and submits reports to Supervisor.
- Handles indirect loan modifications.
- Works with Business Lending to open new account for business loan processing.
- Maintains a professional, courteous, respectful manner and provides quality service to internal and external customers and members.
- Understands and operates with the core values of AAFCU – Integrity, Quality, Service, and Community.
- Attends required training.
- Complies with Bank Secrecy Act.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Pay rate $15 per hour
Temporary: Likely to last about a month
Full-time 8 am to 5 pm OR 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Drug screen required