Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Perform preventive maintenance, assist with installations.
- Troubleshoot issues and repair equipment using mechanical, electronic, and PC/software skills.
- Work to increase tool uptime through systematic problem solving, troubleshooting, and quality workmanship.
- Document all maintenance performed in established checklists and tracking programs.
- Create and modify equipment procedures as needed at point of use and during routine review.
- Will work on Dicing Saws, Epoxy Printers, Grinders, Plasma Etchers, Metal Plate Line, RO water systems and various support equipment. Potentially working on Tape and Reel or Pick and Place tools as well.
- AAS in Electronics, BS in Electronics Engineering Technology or AS/BS in Physics, Math or Military experience in a related area of specialization, such as service technician, aircraft mechanic, or automotive mechanic or applicable experience working in a semiconductor fabrication facility.
- A strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to properly use common hand tools
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of AC/DC circuits, including: fundamentals of electricity, and basic electronic components
- Proven ability to problem solve and address root causes using schematic diagrams to troubleshoot electronics down to the board level
- Basic data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Successfully demonstrated teamwork skills with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- The ability to be flexible with job responsibilities and take the initiative to assume added responsibilities
- Basic PC skills including MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Successful candidates for this position will also have:
- Basic knowledge of test and calibration equipment (O-scopes, DMMs, etc)
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Additional requirements may be defined by the area management
- Experience with 5S and Lean manufacturing a major plus
- A strong safety mind set, not only in work practices, but also in identifying issues and addressing them.
Shift: (Thurs-Sat/Wed-Sat) from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am(there’s a 15% diff for working nights)
Contract to direct
Pay Range: DOE