Colorado Springs, Colorado
Administrative assistant for a local engineering company.
- The administrative assistant in this position support ongoing administrative operations through planning, organizing and implementing various administrative systems.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform all the duties of the Scanning Assistant.
- Maintains client and project information utilizing proprietary database software
- Extensive knowledge of protocols for setting up clients within proprietary database software.
- Ability to create file folders and directories for projects
- Ability to set up work orders and assign tasks
- Invoicing of projects for specific Service Lines as directed by the ADD Processes payments.
- Prepares reports, composes correspondence, arranges meetings and takes minutes relative to the workflow of the department. Distribution of work product to client(s).
- Responsibility for directing and processing calls. Creation and distribution of proposals and contracts through email/mail.
- Maintain accurate, detailed, legible records (written and electronic)
- Provides Administrative support to Service Lines/Departments as needed.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Prioritize, direct, and coordinate departmental and administrative activities in conjunction with other staff.
- Adherence to schedules and timelines.
- Respond to inquiries or resolve complaints from clients or staff members efficiently.
- Perform other related duties as needed or required.
- Trains as back-up to the Dispatch position.
Qualifications & Skills:
All the required skills of the Scanning Assistant as defined in that specific Job Description. High School diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in an Administration Assistant role preferred.
Proficient computer skills and functionality within Microsoft Office Suite. Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate activities, prioritize demands and meet deadlines. The capability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written. Physical Abilities include: Must be able to routinely lift and or move up to 20 pounds. Sitting for extended periods of time. Dexterity of hands and fingers to perform keyboard activity4. Work Environment: This position works primarily indoors. Some travel for scheduled meetings may be required with this position. Willingness to work extended hours, nights, and weekends if necessary, to meet project deadlines
PREFERRED: Associates Degree or college coursework in administration or business Experience in industry or related trades.
Pay rate: $16 + DOE
Full-time 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday
Contract to hire