Colorado Springs, Colorado
App Support needs a technical resource for development and systems tasks to complete Phase 3 and 4 of the App Migration project. This role will complete the Lift-n-Shift activities to new Microsoft Server and SQL Server DB technologies, while minimizing application downtime and customer impact, and documenting/updating as-built and integration details, and application support models.
- Experienced with building and deploying Microsoft Business Application tools and frameworks including: MS .Net (ADO thru MVC), IIS 5 thru 8, SQL Server 2000+, Crystal Reports 10+, Classic ASP, Access 2000-2010 (Forms and DB), MS Office 2010 Integration, Source Safe thru TFS, Win XP thru Win 10, MS Server 2000-2012, for both Client-Server and Web business applications.
- Familiar with Microsoft Server and SQL Server 2019 setup, configuration and administration tasks.
- Experience with software build processes, inspection of source code, configuration management and deployment of web and client-server applications.
- Experience with creating as-built and support documentation; ITIL Foundations and Security+ certifications a plus.
- Experience migrating applications to Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments a plus.
Pay rate $43.95/hour+ DOE
Temporary: through the end of April 2021
Drug screen required