CSR Teller for a bank in Florence, Colorado
Provides front line exemplary customer service within the branch by accurately and efficiently processing daily customer account transactions and assisting with other customer service requests.
1. Conduct daily customer account transactions including processing deposits, withdrawals, fund transfers, change orders and loan payments, selling cashier checks, money orders, cashing checks and preparing bank forms.
2. Balance assigned cash drawer and account for all negotiable instruments and/or other cash items.
3. Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and accounts have sufficient funds.
4. Review customer’s deposits for possible holds and obtain approval for deposits greater than $5000.
5. Verify checks and cash for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slips.
6. Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
7. Enter customers’ transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
8. Arrange monies received in cash drawers according to denominations in a neat and orderly fashion.
9. Process transactions such as night deposits and incoming mail.
10. Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers’ accounts.
11. Explain, promote or sell products or services such as money orders, cashier’s checks,
debit cards, and deposit accounts.
12. Direct customers to appropriate personnel for personal and business loans.
13. Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing and answer telephone.
14. Maintain teller drawers within assigned limits and buy and sell cash to vault as needed.
15. Carry out special services for customers such as ordering bank cards and checks.
16. Follow all BSA, OFAC, and Compliance regulations, policies and procedures.
17. Assist with balancing ATM, Vault, Coin counter, teller cash dispenser, counting cash, and deposit capture.
18. Follow all security and privacy procedures, and follow the banks Identity Theft Prevention
19. Open new accounts.
20. Setting up customers for online banking and assisting them as needed.
21. Ordering debits cards for customers and assisting with activations and questions as needed.
Standards of Performance
1. Complete 100% of customer transactions with 100% accuracy
2. Balance drawer with no overage or shortage.
3. Provide excellent customer service while handling discrepancies for the customer in an accurate and precise manner.
4. Communicate with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
High School Diploma with a minimum two (2) years’ experience in a community bank setting, with a minimum of six (6) months teller experience is preferred.
Contract to Direct
Full time hours (8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday- Friday) & one Saturday per month (8:45 AM- 12:15 PM)
Pay rate: $12.00/hour