Colorado Springs, Colorado
Executive Assistant/Operations for busy Real Estate office
Basic Job Description:
- The initial responsibilities would be learning the front desk responsibilities because we are a small office and this position would fill in as necessary.
- Get Familiar with Corel Draw
- Creating Postcards for Mailings
- Creating Ads for the Gazette and other Printed Magazines
- Visiting New Listings to take Marketing Notes and Create Brochures for Listings
- Annually Create PowerPoint Presentation for Kissing Camels Group – includes charts, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.
- Complete Checklists for New Listings, Changes in Listings, Under Contracts and Closings
- Opening Houses for Showings with outside agents
- Contracts / Transaction Management
- Order Improvement Location Certificate / Surveys / Soils as needed for Lots or Homes
- Schedule repairs as needed for homes with roofers, electricians, plumbers, etc. and meet the technicians at the houses as needed.
- Schedule inspections, movers, cleaners, carpet cleaners
- Backup for Payroll
- Schedule building maintenance / repairs
- Organize Twilight Tours (if COVID 19 Restrictions are no longer in place) in August each year – approximately 300 people
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Comfortable with Office 365 Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Publisher
- Recent Real Estate experience REQUIRED
- Professional Dress (no jeans)
- Ability to work one or two Saturday’s monthly
- Minimum Hours 8:00 – 5:00 with ½ hour lunch Tuesday – Friday
- 7:30 – 5:00 with ½ hour lunch on Mondays – we have a Monday Morning Meeting
- Any time away from the office must be approved in advance by the Broker / Owner
Pay: $17.00/hour + DOE
Schedule: 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM (Tuesday-Friday) & Mondays 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM (must be available for Monday morning meeting). MUST have availability to work overtime/ extended hours as needed.
Contract to Direct