Colorado Springs, Colorado
Established Colorado Springs law firm seeks experienced litigation paralegal for their commercial and civil litigation group.
- Review, organize, bates-label, redact and summarize documents and medical records
- Draft privilege logs; draft correspondence to clients, opposing counsel, experts, witnesses, etc.
- Draft disclosures, discovery and pleadings; file pleadings in state and federal court; calendar and coordinate court deadlines
- Prepare exhibit notebooks for depositions, mediation and trial
- General administrative duties
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Adobe, Excel, Worldox, Practice Master/TABS)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Certified Paralegal (CP) designation and 5+ years as a litigation paralegal
- Insurance defense experience is a plus
Pay rate $28.85 per hour+ DOE