Colorado Springs, Colorado
Systems Engineer, SSO Integrations to assist with further development of existing SSO solution - Okta. This person will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, application integration, automation and improvement of Okta SSO solution. The successful candidate will be someone who can shoulder responsibilities for Okta support and integration with City line of business applications.
- Maintain the proper health and functioning of the SSO platform (Okta)
- Diagnose and resolve identity and access issues in Okta, respond to incident tickets, and support SLAs; troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently during migration and onboarding activities
- Support the proper MFA configuration for enterprise requirements using the Okta platform, via the integration of the Duo Security system and the Duo Mobile app
- Perform requirements gathering, vetting, building, developing and configuration for integrating existing applications with SSO
- Coordinate maintenance and SSO integration activities with multiple internal stakeholders
- Follow proper change management and problem management procedures
- Test and evaluate changes and perform deployments during change windows
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; integration templates; operational training and support hand-off to peers.
- Help design and drive automation that helps achieve resilient and robust platforms that can run themselves
- Minimum of 5 years of experience administering corporate IT Systems
- Ability to accomplish project tasks, within timelines, and juggling multiple priorities is critical; excellent soft skills are a must
- Experience with administering directory services (Active Directory) – 5 years
- Strong/expert working knowledge of the SSO platform (preferably Okta) with at least 2 years of experience with administrative duties, with focus on integrating applications with SSO
- Strong/expert level understanding of authentication mechanisms and protocols including LDAP and SAML, and key related security concepts such as MFA; familiarity with Duo Security Multi-factor Authentication or a similar system is desirable.
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Experience with scripting and software development for automating tasks is desirable
- Experience with automating access control processes such as User Provisioning, Onboarding, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), authorization models, Single Sign-On(SSO), LDAP, Active Directory.
- Understanding of IT Service Management processes and concepts, such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and ability to quickly adapt to adhere to those
Pay rate $45.96 per hour+ DOE
Temporary: about 6 months, could be extended
Drug screen required