Colorado Springs, Colorado
Responsibilities and Duties: Primary responsibilities will include:
- Comm Room Cabling (Fiber, Copper)
- Inside Plant Cabling (Fiber, Copper)
- Communication Equipment Install/Racking/Patching
- Test, troubleshoot and validate new circuits, hardware, and connections for proper configuration and performance (including use of Fiber OTDR and PMD test equipment)
- Perform network patching and switch port activations.
- Escorting contractors performing communication construction activities
- 2nd person on site visits requiring 2 persons
- Support Comm Site DC Power Plant Upgrades
- Small UPS Installations/Configurations
Must have clean driving history.
Background check to include MVR and drugscreen required.