Colorado Springs, Colorado
Local company in business since 1982, has an immediate opening for a high-energy individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and at least 3 years of outside business-to-business sales experience. This is an industry with few competitors and the opportunity for growth is unparalleled!!
- Research and locate new opportunities by calling on existing and new customers.
- Analyze customer business opportunities by identified vertical markets.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Participate in developing long and short-range sales and marketing plans.
- 3 years B2B experience preferably in office equipment
- Consultative selling/closing skills
- Prior office equipment sales experience preferred
- Windows-based computer proficiency
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Competitive compensation package:
- Base salary (up to $2,500/month depending on experience)
- First two months Training Wage of $1,000
- Commission (based on gross margin which is typically 33% of retail price)
- Car/cell phone allowance ($400/month)
- Paid time off (up to 15 days/year)
- Web-based and on-site training
- No company-paid Health Plan
Base salary (up to $2,500/month depending on experience) plus commission