Colorado Springs, Colorado
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs. Currently the organization employs 55 full-time staff in various positions which include Maintenance Technicians, Case Managers, accounting staff, clerical support and a management staff of five who oversee the day to day operations and management of their departments.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
The Human Resources Manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the Executive Director and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Posting of open positions along with recruiting and staffing of qualified candidates
- Organizational support and development
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding including running background checks, drug screening, all systems enrollment including payroll, benefits, local/state/federal information retrieval of key documentation
- Develop Personnel Policies in compliance with current Employment Law, Human Resources practices, and state and federal regulations and guidelines
- The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- 3-5 years experience in an HR role
- Experience processing payroll
- Degree or certification preferred
Pay rate: $20.00/hour
Contract to direct
Part-time (20-25 hours/week)
Drug screen required