Colorado Springs, Colorado
- schematic comprehension
- component specification analysis
- BOM analysis
- proficiency with test equipment
- data analysis and presentation
- test data generation
- form fit and function analysis
- technical documentation analysis
- the ability to comprehend and perform tasks from both verbal and written directions
Must perform duties as assigned with minimal supervision, have both written and verbal skills sufficient to accomplish various tasks both technical and non-technical, be able to support schedule adjustments and be able to organize multiple tasks according to priorities.
Must also include supporting detailed rework functions, soldering, cleaning of cameras, assembly of cameras, auditing of camera kits, assembling camera kits from Engineering stock, taking inventory of Engineering stock, and managing the paperwork associated with production and change orders.
Contract to Hire
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Background check and Drug Screen required