Colorado Springs, Colorado
As an entry-level CAD Technician (CAD/CAM), you will need to multi-task: answer phone calls and respond to email inquiries, create quotes and enter orders, prepare CAD data for laser photoplotting, prepare checkplot files for customer approval, process payments, invoice and ship orders, as well as track order delivery.
Your responsibilities will also include, but will not be limited to: working with large sheets of film in a photographic darkroom, maintaining the plot queue, developing film, cutting/punching film, maintaining equipment, inspecting products, and managing inventory.
- Ability to communicate well and to discuss complex technical concepts with both customers and co-workers
- Work effectively under pressure; meet deadlines while maintaining exceptional quality
- Multitask successfully, with strict attention to details
- Ability to work with various computer programs in combination to solve problems and achieve the desired results
- Ability to address technical challenges, learning new things and helping to develop process improvements
- Willingness to learn new things, and to view mistakes as educational opportunities
- Willingness to ask for help with problem solving
- Able to lift 25lbs, and to perform various physical tasks
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual
- High School diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Some experience with or working knowledge of AutoCAD is required
- Working knowledge of various other CAD/CAM/EDA programs, such as Adobe Illustrator, would be highly advantageous.
Work hours - 8am - 5pm, M-F