Colorado Springs, Colorado
Semi-conductor manufacturing in a clean room environment. Operating wafer saws, bumping equipment, chemical processing, etc.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be comfortable wearing full "bunny suit".
- Flexible to work any shift schedule.
- Clean room experience preferred but willing to train.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with quality control/inspection
Drug screen required
8 hour 8-4
10 hour 7-5
12 hour 7-7
Will probably be looking at compressed (12 hour) as M-W e/o Thurs to start with, and expanding to a 24/7 operation later in the summer.